Xtreme Oilfield offers a large selection of safety services including plant turnaround, safety trailers, door pulls on storage tanks, spill cleanups, chemical washes, and confined space entries. All Xtreme Oilfield employees working within a confined space are trained and certified with their current confined space ticketing. Furthermore, we are members of the four industry-leading employee safety programs Workplace Safety COR (Certificate of Recognition), ISNetworld, PICS Canada and ComplyWorks.
Xtreme Oilfield offers the following Safety Services:
- Plant turn around
- Door pulls on storage tanks
- Spill cleanups
- Chemical washes
- Confined Space Entries
Safety Equipment Specifications:
- Safety trailer equipped with Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA) and Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and 4 head monitors measuring CO, H2S, O2 and LEL
- Compressor Trailer with 210 cfm compressor and venture system • Fall arrest harness/system
- Chemical application equipment and applicable Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Emergency Spill Trailer containing spill containment equipment /tools, warning signs, appropriate PPE and SCBA
Frequently asked questions
CLICK BELOW TO REVEAL COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, we have safety trailers available with supplied air. Contact us for more information about our supplied-air services and safety trailers.
Yes, we enter and supervise confined space jobs with the appropriate safety protocols.
All Xtreme Oilfield employees working within a confined space are trained and certified with their current ticketing.