Xtreme Tubing Technology is a division of Xtreme Oilfield Technology LTD and because of the vast knowledge and experience of the team, and considering that each of these companies is privately owned and locally operated, this allows the Coil Tubing division to continually set the bar for innovation and technology advancement in the industry.
With custom “Control Cabs” for each unit, the operators are able to perform regardless of the elements, allowing maximum productivity on the job. With this in mind, we also attract highly skilled workers who prefer the comfort of a “Control Cab” environment.
The Goals of Xtreme Tubing Technology:
- To provide superior coil tubing equipment which will highlight operator safety, comfort and efficiency.
- To attract employees who will provide quality coil tubing services to oil and gas companies in the Province of Alberta.
- To provide competitive products and services while maintaining recognized Industry Safety Standards.
- To be a leader in developing and exploring new technological advances in the coil tubing industry.
Xtreme Tubing Technology Coil Units
Coil Units Specifications:
- Injector capacity – from 20,000 lb to 60,000 lb pull
- Injector handles up to 2″ Coil
- Wider Drum and split drum for more capacity (3000m of 1 1/2″ coil on Units #1 and #2)
- Wider Drum and split drum for more capacity (4600m of 1 1/2″ coil on Units #3 and #4)
- Triple Split Drum (3/4″, 1″ and 1 1/4″ on Unit #5)
- Compressors up to 660 cfm
- Giant wash pump (20 gallon / 4000 psi)
- “Control Cab” with full operator controls on all units
Mud Tank Specifications:
- 10 m³ capacity
- Equipped with degasser for flowing back
- Equipped with a skimmer and trough for circulating and drilling operations
Other Coil Tubing Related Services
- Fully self contained, has 2 cubic meters of fresh water and up to 142 bags of cement
- For pumping or bailing cement plugs with CTU in thermal or non-thermal abandonment areas
- Twin mixing tank
- 30-gallon (120 litre) pumping hopper
- Continuous pumping at 14 gpm and up to 2500 psi
- Class II BOP System c/w accumulator trailer
Side Spoolers (2 units):
- Mounted on a trailer
- Powered by a gas engine or hydraulics
- Capacity of 2750 metres of 1 1/2″ coil
- Mounted on a trailer
- 25ft stack
- 50 meters of 3″ line pipe
Click here to contact our Xtreme Sales Team should you have any specific questions or require more information.