Pipeline & Well Servicing
Offering over 30 years combined experience in pipeline and well servicing including but not limited to, testing, pigging, drying, pre-heating/warm ups, moisture removal, well cleanouts, sand cleanouts and air drilling. If you are in Alberta and require well servicing or any of our other pipeline services, contact our well servicing experts today for more information on how our well servicing can work for you.
We offer the following Pipeline & Well Servicing:
- Pipeline testing
- Pneumatic Testing
- Underbalance Drilling
- Air Drilling
- Well Unloading
- Stable Foam Cleanouts
- Pipeline Warming
- Pipeline Drying
- Compressors Boosters/Rentals
Pressure Truck Equipment Specifications for Xtreme:
- Body Job and trailer mounted units
- Compressor Packages from 750 cfm to 2700 cfm
- Compressor booster packages generates up to 2800 psi
- Steam line preheaters capable of producing up to 300o Celsius
- Descant pipeline dryers
- Pressure truck (purged) 12 m³ with 2 compartment, pump generates up to 5000psi and has a flow rate meter used for methanol/water blend
- Catch tanks/flow back tanks from 10m3 to 30m3 c/w flow lines, line pipe and trays
Frequently asked questions
CLICK BELOW TO REVEAL COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With over 30 years combined experience in pipeline and well servicing, Xtreme Oilfield is well-versed in a wide array of pipeline and well servicing including but not limited to, testing, pigging, hydrotesting, drying, calliper pig support, pre-heating/warm-ups, moisture removal, well cleanouts, sand cleanouts and air drilling.
Yes, we keep an in-house supply of methanol for rental or purchase.
Yes, we have various sizes of construction and drying pigs available. If you have any other questions about well servicing, contact us today!