Xtreme Oilfield Technology offers steam trucks and combination units (combo units) as a part of their oilfield services.
We offer the following Combination Steamer/Vacuum Services:
- Tank cleaning
- Plant turn around
- Non-destructive excavating of buried pipes, line and other structures.
- Well pad maintenance
- Compressor station cleaning
- Texas gate cleanups
- Thawing of lines/culverts
- Body job tandem and tri drive units
- Full Code TC407 Tanks
- Two Compartment tank 3m3 fresh water 10m3 debris tank
- Up to 980,000 btu steamer
- Available with floater tires
- Also available with fully equipped towable well site trailers
For all of your steam cleaning and steam truck needs, we are able to provide exceptional service from our highly trained drivers – we look forward to serving you.
Frequently asked questions
CLICK BELOW TO REVEAL COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Xtreme Oilfield Technology offers steam trucks and combination units as a part of our oilfield services. We have Tandem and Tri-Drive Combo Units available.
Our combo units are equipped with two Compartment tanks: 3 m³ fresh water and 10 m³ debris tank.
Yes, our combo units have the capability to complete hydrovac jobs but we are affiliated with a hydrovac company for larger jobs.
Xtreme Oilfield provides services across Alberta, Northeastern BC, and Western Saskatchewan. This includes St Paul, Bonnyville, Conklin, Fort McMurray, Wabasca, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Vermillion, Dawson Creek, Fort St John, Lloydminster, and Kindersley.
For more information about Xtreme Oilfield services locations, contact us today!