Our flushby units are designed to be the safest and most technologically advanced units available. Our experienced crews are able to diagnose wells accurately and reliably. Whether it’s vertical or slant wells, with mast lengths of up to 56 feet, we can handle the job.
We offer the following Flushby services:
- Production Flushes including sanded wells
- Diagnose well issue including parted rods, worn pumps, pressure test,etc.
- Drive head/seal/unit changes
- Fishing Jobs: sucker/polish rods
- Rod jobs
- Work with coil tubing units
- Well Abandonments
Flushby Unit Specifications
- Single steer, tandem drive with 43’ mast
- Tandem steer, Tri Drive with 56’ mast
- Fall arrest system
- Automated Bear claws
- Crown savers
- Winch capacity 50,000 lbs
- Mounted Picker capacity up to 2.3 tonnes
- Transport position indicator for Derrick and Picker
- Up to 12 m³ full code stainless steel tanks
- Pumping pressure up to 5000 psi
- All units capable of working on slant and vertical wells.
Additional Tools On Each Truck
- SCBA’s and 4 Head monitors
- Annular BOP
- Fishing Tools
- Back Spins Tools
- Floater units available
Frequently asked questions
CLICK BELOW TO REVEAL COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our derricks are available in 40’ and 54’ lengths. If you require more information about the types of derricks Xtreme Oilfield uses, contact us anytime!
Yes, we have thermal-ready flushby units available.
Yes, our trucks are fully equipped to fish wells as well as many other services.
Xtreme Oilfield provides services across Alberta, Northeastern BC, and Western Saskatchewan. This includes St Paul, Bonnyville, Conklin, Fort McMurray, Wabasca, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Vermillion, Dawson Creek, Fort St John, Lloydminster, and Kindersley.
For more information about Xtreme Oilfield services locations, contact us today!