Xtreme is accepting resumes:
- Determine availability, create parts requisition, and submit an order as required for non-stock parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing information to customers & suppliers.
- Assist in invoicing and shipping for 3rd party service providers.
- Process and organize orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Takes phone parts orders by following all procedures and documenting all required information.
- Assist Shipping & Receiving when required to receive and ships parts in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures all transactions are processed in accordance with company policies and accompanied by required documents.
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Ensures that all parts returns are properly tagged for organizational efficiency.
- Conducts daily inventory control activities and audits.
- Deliver and pick up parts as requested.
- Completes all documents, forms, and reports in accordance with company policy.
- Ensures that the work areas and customer waiting area are kept clean.
Xtreme Oilfield Technology offers competitive wages, an attractive benefits package and a great team environment.
Please submit resumes by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org